What does SMART do?
SMART provide a range of support including:
- Pharmacological interventions to support detoxification and reduction
- Psychosocial interventions to support change and sustain recovery from drug or alcohol use
- Help people to develop their recovery skills and support network to sustain their recovery
- SMART Skills, a nationally recognised qualification preparing people for work or study
- Partnership working to offer the best possible outcomes for our service users.
We work with every service user to:
- Understand their needs through a comprehensive assessment
- Develop and agree an holistic recovery plan
- Work towards the service user’s goals
- Continually review their progress
- Signpost service users into the most appropriate local pathway in areas where SMART doesn’t provide full recovery services.
SMART also offers support for families, friends and carers. Please feel free to give out our contact details if you have a service user who wants some help to cope with their loved ones’ dependency.