Residential Service Manager, Oxford
SMART has been delivering services to service users with Complex Needs across the Thames Valley since 1996. Our innovative projects are designed to support recovery and reintegration into local communities, build confidence, self-esteem, develop skills and build recovery capital.
SMART strives to develop individuals in an environment that is respectful, professional and open, with both personal and professional development being central to our culture.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced person to join our management team.
Role: Residential Service Manager Location: Oxford
Hours: Full Time Salary: £36,467 – £41,924
Pension: 6% After 3 months Annual leave: 27 days per annum
Other: Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure that SMART Howard House is well led, responsive, effective and provides a caring and safe environment that delivers good quality services that benefit the service users.
Key duties include:
- Manage performance and reporting and deliver against key performance indicators in line with the organisation’s objectives and those of commissioners.
- Develop and maintain excellent external relationships with stakeholders, service commissioners and partner agencies.
- Attend and represent SMART at all relevant meetings, for example contract reviews.
- Manage budgets for geographical area in line with SLAs.
- Manage facilities, ensuring they are fit for purpose and safe.
- Ensure that project areas are providing clear, accurate and timely performance management information both internally and externally.
- Ensure Service User Strategy is implemented and that service users are meaningfully involved at every opportunity.
Benefits of working for SMART
- Competitive salary
- Open, professional and friendly environment
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Development support with your continual personal development
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7
SMART CJS is committed to the principles of diversity and equality of opportunity and is striving to ensure that its workforce is representative of the communities it serves. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
Clearance for this role: Enhanced DBS
Apply for this post
Contact email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: is by 12pm on Tuesday 25th September. Interview dates to be confirmed.