Sometimes getting clean or sober in the community is not practical, achievable or safe.
Residential treatment with SMART provides a safe, caring and therapeutic environment for those needing a bit of extra support.
Our residential treatment programme offers:
- Medically supported detoxification, with regular check ups from a nurse and GP
- An intensive groupwork programme, providing the necessary skills to stay clean
- Support from volunteer mentors
- Regular social and fun activities, to help you adjust to life without drug or alcohol dependency
- One-to-one sessions with your own Recovery Worker
- Visits from family and friends after a brief settling in period
- A chance to get your life back!
“Howard House has given me back my life and family. Even through the hard times, whoever I talked to knew how to deal with my individual needs, and I saw you all do the same to others.”
SMART currently offers residential treatment at SMART Howard House, based in Oxford. This project is open to Oxfordshire residents. To find out more, contact us.